Hobie Cat Rentals
Get on the water and sail on a Hobie Cat. There’s nothing quite like the salt air breezes across your face as you sail on the ocean. Adventurous and relaxing, all at the same time. Rent a Hobie Cat at Downwind today!
With its legendary design and induction into the Sailing Hall of Fame, the Hobie 16 is truly in a class of its own. Thirty years of racing and going stronger than ever.
Powerful enough to challenge veteran sailors yet easy enough for beginners, the Hobie 16 is the perfect all around cat. Asymmetrical hulls eliminate the need for dagger boards. This makes for easy launching and beaching.
- White Asymmetrical Hulls Eliminate Daggerboards for Easy Beaching
- Kick-Up Rudders Allow Easy Beaching
- Colored, Race-Ready Dacron Sails
- Raised Trampoline for Dry, Comfortable Sailing and Easy Trapezing
- Double Trapeze System
- Harken Blocks
- Comptip Mast for Safety and Better High Wind Performance
- Black Anodized Aluminum
HOBIE WAVE 14
Sail solo or with a friend and discover the Wave’s remarkable quickness and agility. Bring the whole family and experience the Wave’s great carrying capacity and stability.
The Wave is quick to assemble, fast, and exciting to sail. Hobie’s roto-molded polyethylene manufacturing process makes the 13-foot catamaran lightweight, yet durable. Also available as the Wave Club Edition with a three-piece trampoline.
- Super Durable, Impact-Resistant Polyethylene Roto-Molded Hulls
- Special Keel Shape Eliminates Daggerboards for Easy Beaching
- New EZ Loc Rudder System (Patent Pending) for Easy Beaching
- Fully Battented, Multi-Colored Dacron Main Sail with Safety View Window
- Easy-Attach One Piece Colored Mesh Trampoline with Built-In Drink Holders
- Hobie Bob” Mast Float Helps Prevent Turtling if Capsized
- Comptip Mast for Safety
- Padded Seat Cushions for Added Comfort
- Innovative Design for Easy Transport and Storage
|Hobie 16 - 1 Hour||$55|
|Hobie 16 - 2 Hours||$85|
|Hobie 14 - 1 Hour||$50|
|Hobie 14 - 2 Hours||$80|